Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering Online LLP Registration in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to lease a reputed registration company. These companies have seasoned experts that to complete your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a firm’s in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to selection. The registration entity will provide you the name which is there. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 500. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and these stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. Get them signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and once verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of your company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may cost much of time and money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to execute each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and choose a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.