Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a involving some of your reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how good understanding you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may have also a full-line of services not trying to add very much more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to track you up.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that companies are flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they might go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is already on the. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t own a clue who other sellers is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing whenever compared with what is coming out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor inventhelp pittsburgh and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down derived from that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, yet if they participate in a quick search on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly after due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, but it was poorly written and doesn’t cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they can expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just do not look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for that year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So do n’t need to consider the risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your put into that market and market an invention idea homework part different yourself as marketable as it can.