Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some of this reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how do you get a patent good understanding you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a full line of providers not desperate to add alot more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to check their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to monitor you down.)
6. They have too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they might go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and do not need a clue who competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing whenever compared with what is departing from out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your InventHelp Store Products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they participate in a quick look on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly over the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for that year and therefore following year and how to pitch an idea to a company aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not require to go ahead and take risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part to make yourself as marketable as we possibly can.